Thursday 21 February 2013

I love lists

Professor Pochard put forward an idea for another list? foot list :) so for my love of lists, i decided to start a foot list :o unfortunatley i have to work on a fri & sat morning :( so im limited to my birding lol :) i thought it would be a good idea to start this list on them days when i take tilly for a walk. Also due to the rising fuel prices and doing my bit for the planet, i thought it would be a good idea to go on foot for a 3rd day of the week, my target will be 120 species of birds come the end off the year. This list will be birds seen when ive left my house, but wont include birds in my garden (already got garden list going). This list will start tomorrow with a walk along the river derwent to shibdon and back. I wonder what list will be next? im sure there will be a comment or two lol :)

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you start a list list, then you can list a list of lists listed in a list.

    Perhaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :) very good, i was waiting for it!

    ReplyDelete